It is a fundamental HUMAN RIGHT to SELF-DETERMINATION.
What is the right to SELF-DETERMINATION?
While there is no universally accepted agreement as to the content of the right to self-determination, it is agreed that at a minimum, it entails the entitlement of peoples to have control over their destiny and to be treated respectfully. This includes peoples being free to pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
Right now all of our HUMAN RIGHTS of SELF-DETERMINATION have been violated!
Article 18 of the International Convention concerning the Laws and Customs of War on Land [Hague IV] states:
- Everyone shall have the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion. This right shall include freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of his choice, and freedom, either individually or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching.
- No one shall be subject to coercion which would impair his freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of his choice.
- Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs may be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary to protect public safety, order, health or morals or the fundamental rights and freedoms of others.
- The States Parties to the present Covenant undertake to have respect for the liberty of parents and, when applicable, legal guardians to ensure the religious and moral education of their children in conformity with their own convictions.
It has come to my attention that events are happening in our country that is in direct violation of International Law.
Truth Seekers Beware!
A friend of mine recently disclosed that he was issued with a Form 1A as a result of a visit to his GP. He told his Doctor that he wanted to sit down and have a cup of tea and a chat with someone about his concerns about the legitimacy of Covid-19. He was feeling rather anxious as the state had gone into lock down and extreme restrictions were placed on human contact and social interaction.
A social worker arrived at his house, chatted to him for five minutes, it wasn’t a convenient time to talk as he was working from home at the time so an alternative appointment time was requested. He did not expect what was to come… Later that evening a police squad and a mental health team stormed his home and took him to “Smith Block” at Greylands Mental Hospital. They labelled him as an anxious conspiracy theorist and then placed him on a cocktail of antipsychotic drugs, which he managed avoid swallowing. What he described was likened to a scene from “one flew over the cuckoo’s nest”.
An Act —
- to provide for the treatment, care, support and protection of people who have a mental illness; and
- to provide for the protection of the rights of people who have a mental illness; and
- to provide for the recognition of the role of carers and families in providing care and support to people who have a mental illness, and for related purposes.
Division 2 — Mental illness
6. When person has a mental illness
(1) A person has a mental illness if the person has a condition that —
(a) is characterised by a disturbance of thought, mood, volition, perception, orientation or memory; and (b) significantly impairs (temporarily or permanently) the person’s judgment or behaviour.
(2) A person does not have a mental illness merely because one or more of these things apply —
(a) the person holds, or refuses or fails to hold, a particular religious, cultural, political or philosophical belief or opinion;
(b) the person engages in, or refuses or fails to engage in, a particular religious, cultural or political activity;
(c) the person is, or is not, a member of a particular religious, cultural or racial group;
(d) the person has, or does not have, a particular political, economic or social status;
(e) the person has a particular sexual preference or orientation;
(f) the person is sexually promiscuous;
(g) the person engages in indecent, immoral or illegal conduct;
(h) the person has an intellectual disability;
the person uses alcohol or other drugs;
(j) the person is involved in, or has been involved in, personal or professional conflict;
(k) the person engages in anti social behaviour;
(l) the person has at any time been —
(i) provided with treatment; or
(ii) admitted by or detained at a hospital for the purpose of providing the person with treatment.
(3) Subsection (2)(i) does not prevent the serious or permanent physiological, biochemical or psychological effects of the use of alcohol or other drugs from being regarded as an indication that a person has a mental illness.
(4) A decision whether or not a person has a mental illness must be made in accordance with internationally accepted standards prescribed by the regulations for this subsection.
Know who you are and know where you stand
For those who have stepped off of the pirate ship and have anchored themSELVES onto dry land through line of authority that is God, King and Country anyone breaching your rights to SELF-DETERMINATION is committing a war crime. For those who are citizens, this is not the case. Citizens are wards of the state and are beholden to the foreign occupier.
What this means is that when you take the Oath to GOD, KING and COUNTRY then maritime/contract law does not apply to you. If this is a new concept for you, I have written many blogs to bring you up to speed if you are interested in learning.
Many are ignorant to this fact and do not know. Learn your standing and stand strong. If you are feeling anxious or stressed BREATHE!!!!