When you type “Is the Australian Government a privately owned company?” into the google search engine a link to the Australian Government Treasury page comes up. https://treasury.gov.au/foi/documents-relating-to-registration-with-the-sec
When you follow the google link you will find on page three of the document a company prospectus for the Commonwealth of Australia . There is a download available with 109 pages. I invite you have a look and come to your own conclusions
The definition of a prospectus, in finance, is a disclosure document that describes a financial security for potential buyers. … In the context of an individual securities offering, such as an initial public offering, a prospectus is distributed by underwriters or brokerages to potential investors.
The definition of a company is a legal entity formed by a group of individuals to engage in and operate a business—commercial or industrial—enterprise. … The line of business the company is in will generally determine which business structure it chooses such as a partnership, proprietorship, or corporation.
In recent times, Australia has been selling off it’s resources and assets to China and other foriegn investors who pay little to no tax.
It makes so much sense when you have the awareness that the Australian Government is a business and is focuses on making a profit for it’s investors, NOT for the PEOPLE of AUSTRALIA!Food for thought…
Australia is listed as a member of the UN and it’s ‘affiliated agencies’
There are currently 17 specialized agencies affiliated with the United Nations:
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- World Bank Group:
- IBRD: International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- IDA: International Development Association
- IFC: International Finance Corporation
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
The United Nations are Trustees over Australia
In 1948 the commonwealth Parliament created and enacted the Act titled Nationality and Citizenship Act. Such Act enabled the United Nations to officially become ‘the trustee’ over the mandated territory of the whole of Australia.
If the Australian Government is a privately owned American Company and the United Nations are trustees over Australia, what is really going on here?
Who funds the United Nations?
According the the UN website, the United States registered company, otherwise known as Australia contributed $61,997,911 to the United Nations in 2020.
Remember, the United States owned company, the Australian Government is also a member of the World Health Organisation by default because the United Nations is the Trustee of Australia and all the affiliate associations. There are too many to list here so we will start with the WHO because they are WHO our Government, I mean American owned company is following directions from.
Who funds the WHO?
Because we are owned by the WHO because the UN is our trustee, it means that we MUST tow the WHO policy line. At present, it is very much a mandatory vaccination policy. If you look into who is pushing the vaccination issue, it is obvious that Bill Gates and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation who invest heavily in Big Pharma amongst many other influencial businesses. I could share so much more, but I invite you to do your own research.