Like many, I have been struggling with the changes that have been externally imposed upon all of us all by the global scamdemic, ooops I mean plandemic, sorry pandemic known as Covid-19. Life as we knew it pre-Covid-19 will never be the same. We can never go back to life as it was, and maybe that isn’t a bad thing. This global event has been prophecised and has effected all of us, we have all been forced into isolation and have been forced to face ourselves or be distracted and brainwashed by media.
In order to change my thinking and attitude around Covid-19 I decided to focus on why I love it rather than focusing on the negative aspects. Here is what I came up with and if you too are struggling with this current reality, I encourage you to do the same.
I Love the Corona Virus because….
- I have more time to practice meditation and the wim Hoff breathing method. In general, I feel more peaceful and calmer when I do it.
- I am more respectful of anothers’ views in regards to Covid-19 at the same time honouring my own. It is not my job to change them, I can only change mySELF.
- I am more focused on heart-centred interactions with others rather than reacting from a fear mindset. *Breathwork has helped immensely.
- I now practice social media distancing. I took the facebook app off my phone and am more conscious about my exposure to Social Media. I have more time to do other things.
- I have the opportunity to practice intuition and fine tune this process. I am more discerning and aware of what information I trust and what I don’t.
- I am more aware of global events and have been educating mySELF on the subjects that are important to me.
- I have more time to be with mySELF. Journal writing and meditation have helped me to become more SELF-aware.
- I now have the time to be more creative. I am working on two projects, financial alchemy cards and vibrational healing magnets.
- I am learning to be more detached and excited about the unfolding of events and being the watcher as much as the participant. It is like starring in a movie, directing the movie and watching it at the same time.