In 2009, David Pearl, the Occupant of the Office of Minister – Counsellor (Economic) in the Australian Embassy in Washington District of Colombia (D.C.) registered Commonwealth of Australia as debt security under ‘SCHEDULE B OF THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933’. ‘Registration Statement Number 333-157373’.
SECURITIES ACT 1933 (US)
2 (a) DEFINITIONS.—When used in this title, unless the context otherwise requires—
(1) The term ‘‘security’’ means any note, stock, treasury stock, security future, security-based swap, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share, investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral rights, any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege on any security, certificate of deposit, or group or index of securities (including any interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a ‘‘security’’, or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
(2) The term ‘‘person’’ means an individual, a corporation, a partnership, an association, a joint-stock company, a trust, any unincorporated organization, or a government or political subdivision thereof. As used in this paragraph the term ‘‘trust’’ shall include only a trust where the interest or interests of the beneficiary or beneficiaries are evidenced by a security.
SCHEDULE B (1) Name of borrowing government or subdivision thereof;
(2) specific purposes in detail and the approximate amounts to be devoted to such purposes, so far as determinable, for which the security to be offered is to supply funds, and if the funds are to be raised in part from other sources, the amounts thereof and the sources thereof, shall be stated;
(3) the amount of the funded debt and the estimated amount of the floating debt outstanding and to be created by the security to be offered, excluding intergovernmental debt, and a brief description of the date, maturity, character of such debt, rate of interest, character of amortization provisions, and the security, if any, therefor. If substitution of any security is permissible, a statement of the conditions under which such substitution is permitted. If substitution is permissible without notice, a specific statement to that effect;
(4) whether or not the issuer or its predecessor has, within a period of twenty years prior to the filing of the registration statement, defaulted on the principal or interest of any external security, excluding intergovernmental debt, and, if so, the date amount, and circumstances of such default, and the terms of the succeeding arrangement, if any;
(5) the receipts, classified by source, and the expenditures, classified by purpose, in such detail and form as the Commission shall prescribe for the latest fiscal year for which such information is available and the two preceding fiscal years, year by year;
(6) the names and addresses of the underwriters;
(7) the name and address of its authorized agent, if any, in the United States;
(8) the estimated net proceeds to be derived from the sale in the United States of the security to be offered;
(9) the price at which it is proposed that the security shall be offered in the United States to the public or the method by which such price is computed. A variation in price may be proposed prior to the date of the public offering of the security, but the Commission shall immediately be notified of such variation;
(10) all commissions paid or to be paid, directly or indirectly, by the issuer to the underwriters in respect of the sale of the security to be offered. Commissions shall include all cash, securities, contracts, or anything else of value, paid, to be set aside, disposed of, or understandings with or for the benefit of any other persons in which the underwriter is interested, made, in connection with the sale of such security. Where any such commission is paid, the amount of such commission paid to each underwriter shall be stated;
(11) the amount or estimated amounts, itemized in reasonable detail, of expenses, other than the commission specified in paragraph (10) of this schedule, incurred or borne by or for the account of the issuer in connection with the sale of the security to be offered or properly chargeable thereto, including legal, engineering, certification, and other charges;
(12) the names and addresses of counsel who have passed upon the legality of the issue;
(13) a copy of any agreement or agreements made with any underwriter governing the sale of the security within the United States; and
(14) an agreement of the issuer to furnish a copy of the opinion or opinions of counsel in respect to the legality of the issue, with a translation, where necessary, into the English language. Such opinion shall set out in full all laws, decrees, ordinances, or other acts of Government under which the issue of such security has been authorized.
WASHINGTON D.C. owns the corporate Commonwealth. Corporate Australian Citizens are surety for this debt. We are the stock that they refer to on the stock exchange. The Birth Certificate is the securitised instrument. Census was a stock take and by voting for corporate politicians you are offering your consent to continued to be used as surety for globalist IMF loans.