The number 33 is considered the most sacred of all numbers. 33 also plays in concert with 32 as it symbolized transformation. (Ice=32° Water=33°).
33 in The Bible
- Jesus lived 33 years
- Jesus performed 33 miracles
- King David reigned in Jerusalem for 33 years
- The star of David and his two triangles, one inverted and placed on top of the other one. Two triangles each having 3 sides is 3 and 3. Or 33.
- 33 sons and daughters of Israel (Genesis 46:15)
- 3300 officers of King Solomon (1 Kings 5:16)
- Jacob had 33 children with his first wife Leah. (Gen 46:15
- The 33rd time Abraham’s name is used in the Bible is when Isaac, the child of promise, is born to him when he is ninety-nine years old, OR 33×3 (Genesis 21:1 – 2).
33 in the Body
- 33 vertebra in the human spinal column when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually.
- 33 days in the “intellectual cycle” in the bio-rhythm.
- The human body functions ideally with 8 hours, or 33.3%, of sleep every 24 days.
33 in the U.S. government
- The F.D.R ended the gold standard in 1933.
- In 1933 the FDR put the all-seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill.
- The feathers on the eagle on the great seal of the U.S. has 33 feathers on the left wing and 32 on the right. (Schumann Resonance 7.83 Hz is 33/32 ratio and the human body resonates exactly 33 octaves above this (earths) fundamental vibration).
- The United Nations emblem contains 33 squares
- In 2007, the 110 Congress passed “Resolution 33” Titled “Recognizing the thousands of Freemasons in every state in the Nation and honoring them for their many contributions to the Nation throughout history.
- NASA’s Cape Canaveral runway lies on the 33rd degree parallel. The runway the shuttle lands on is named runway #33 and is slanted 33 degrees west of north.
- In the heart of the Andes, Ayacucho Huamanga, the religious capital of Peru, is “The City of the 33 Churches.”
- Roswell NM is located on the 33rd degree parallel.
- The Atom bomb was developed and tested at White Sands NM. located on the 33rd degree parallel. The two atom bombs used in WW2 were eventually detonated at Hiroshima (located on the 34th degree parallel), and Nagasaki (located on the 32 degree parallel.) One each above and below the latitude of creation of the bombs.
- Iraq, ancient Sumeria, and Babylon are all located on the 33rd degree Parallel.
- The longest continually inhabited city in the world is Damascus, Syria, at 33°30’N latitude.
- The area where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers come closest together — allegedly the place of the earliest human civilization or Sumeria — lies at 33° latitude, in modern day Iraq.
- Disneyland is located on the 33rd degree parallel.