If and when you reach an age or a stage in your life where you are ready to acknowledge and claim your crown as the master your own life, it is helpful in the legal/lawful sense to embrace the concept of Sui Juris and how this impacts you if your intention is to be empowered in every aspect of your life.
The power of Divine Manifestation began taking shape for me around 10 years ago when I created the Inner Compass healing modality, an IICT recognised healing modality.
For me, the foundation intention was to be the Ascended Master of my own life and I worked daily with the 3 foundation navigation principles of the Inner Compass which are;
- To be the highest most awakened manifestion of yourSELF;
- To be neutral; and
- To detach from outcomes.
The evolution of my journey to the place where I find myself today is rather unexpected. I have the Globalist Banking Cabal to thank for orchestrating the Corona (Crown)/CONVID wake up call. When you let go and let God, you have the space to open up to your Divine purpose.
If you are reading these words, the universe is tapping you on the shoulder to begin your journey of Self Mastery to step up and take your rightful place to claim your Estate here on Earth as ‘Sui Juris’.
‘Sui Juris’ is subject to ‘patria potestas’ the legal power and rights of a Roman father over his children by virtue of his paternity, AKA The Pope and the Vatican.
‘Sui Juris’ is one who has all the rights to which a freeman is entitled to having the full capacity to manage his/her own affairs; One who is not under the power of another as a slave or a minor.
If you ever find yourself in court/corporate bank always present ‘pro se’; acting on your own behalf during legal action, rather than through an attorney.
Etymology of the word attorney early 14c. (mid-13c. in Anglo-Latin), “one appointed by another to act in his place,” from Old French atorné “(one) appointed,” past participle of aturner “to decree, assign, appoint,” from atorner “to assign,” literally “to turn to” (see attorn). The sense is of “one appointed to represent another’s interests.”
Another layer to this story is the ‘PERSON‘ and the person is defined as a corporation. A person is not a man or woman who is a spiritual sentient living being. It is the ‘ALL CAPS’ latin name that binds you to modern day slavery. It is how the corporate government has traded you as live stock on the live stock exchange.
Forcing a man or woman into personage against their express will is slavery. Many aren’t aware that the ‘ALL CAPS’ name is your slave name/identity.
The ‘PERSON’ is regarded as property and is therefore treated as such unless you rebutt this claim.
‘We the People’ are the land and the birth certificate is the title to the property/land/Vessel and the corporate government are administering your Estate without your knowledge or consent. This is fraud.
What people aren’t aware of is that when you go into the lower courts such as the Magistrates Court under the guise of a criminal conviction (traffic offences) you are going into an Admiralty jurisdiction of ‘LAW MERCHANT’. You will notice that if you do not agree to be the ‘PERSON’ then you will be escorted out of the Court and they will proceed to a summary judgement without you. This is rem jurisdiction which relates to property law and what most aren’t aware of is the ‘PERSON’ is the property.
Admiralty Act 1988; Part II Jurisdiction in Admiralty
9 Admiralty jurisdiction in personam
(1) Jurisdiction is conferred on the Federal Court, the Federal Circuit Court and on the courts of the Territories, and the courts of the States are invested with federal jurisdiction, in respect of proceedings commenced as actions in personam:
(a) on a maritime claim; or
(b) on a claim for damage done to a ship.
(2) Subsection (1) does not confer on a court other than the Federal Court or a Supreme Court of a Territory, or invest a court of a State other than the Supreme Court of a State with, jurisdiction in respect of limitation proceedings.
10 Jurisdiction of superior courts in respect of Admiralty actions in rem
Jurisdiction is conferred on the Federal Court and on the Supreme Courts of the Territories, and the Supreme Courts of the States are invested with federal jurisdiction, in respect of proceedings that may, under this Act, be commenced as actions in rem.
11 Jurisdiction of other courts in respect of Admiralty actions in rem
(1) The Governor-General may by Proclamation declare a court of a State or of a Territory to be a court to which this section applies.
(2) Subject to any condition or limitation (whether as to locality, subject-matter or otherwise) specified in the Proclamation, a court of a State to which this section applies is invested with federal jurisdiction, and jurisdiction is conferred on a court of a Territory to which this section applies, in respect of proceedings that may, under this Act, be commenced as actions in rem.
In Rem Jurisdiction
In rem jurisdiction gives a court the authority to determine title to an object or real property. It is most often implicated when possible claimants are unknown.
Quasi in rem jurisdiction:
Quasi in rem Jurisdiction is when a court uses its in Rem jurisdiction over property to “force” a litigant to appear in court by attaching property that belongs to the litigant. In this way, a court can use in rem jurisdiction to “get around” the fact that it may not have personal jurisdiction over one of the litigants. While the court cannot compel attendance by the litigant, it can indirectly do so by forcing the litigant to choose between losing his or her property and appearing in the court.
In Rem Jurisdiction
In rem jurisdiction usually involves actions concerning title to property. It is usually invoked when courts are asked to determine the rights of all people concerning some property. For example, in rem jurisdiction would apply to a case in which someone has found a diamond ring and has initiated an action to determine to whom the ring belongs.
For a court to exercise in rem jurisdiction, five conditions must be satisfied:
- Value of property: The property must be valuable.
- Location of property: The property must be located within the territory in which the court has jurisdiction. In other words, at the time the action is commenced, the property must be within the jurisdiction in which the court sits.
- Control of property: The court must have control of the property before it is able to exercise in rem jurisdiction. While the court does not have to have actual possession of the property, it must control the property to the exclusion of the parties.
- Procedural due process: To satisfy constitutional muster, the parties who may have an interest in the property must receive adequate notice of the pending action and must have the opportunity to be heard. Because in rem jurisdiction involves title or interest in property, and potential defendants may not be immediately known, publication in a newspaper usually satisfies this requirement.
- Substantive due process: Because in rem actions usually involve property in which the state has an interest, substantive due process is often satisfied easily. The assertion of in rem jurisdiction does not require contracts between the parties interested in the property and the forum state.
I have made an adverse claim on the birth certificate issued in the name of the ‘PERSON’. I have crafted a process based on multiple sources which means the birth certificate in the name of the ‘PERSON’ is recorded on Landgate. We the people are the Land in the Commonwealth and under the transfer of land Act of 1893 schedule two, I have transferred this land to the living woman named Dawn-Michelle as the Executor of my Estate Sui Juris.