Questions for the City of Joondalup Council
We attended the CITY OF JOONDALUP’s Council meeting on 23rd August 2023 to ask questions and to make a statement. Prior to the meeting we submitted questions, the CITY OF JOONDALUP allows five questions to be submitted prior to the meeting by way of email. I had lots of questions so we coordinated our community to submit these questions. Please feel free to use them and keep questioning your local council who are implementing policies that are foreign to ‘We the People’ of the Commonwealth of Australia.
We do not consent to the CITY OF JOONDALUP taking videos or photos of us nor do we give consent to using number plate recognition technology to track, trace or fine us. If the CITY OF JOONDALUP uses this technology as a predatory business practice the C.E.O. will be held privately accountable to the full extend of the law.
What are the consequences of an honourable non-payment of council rates by way of requesting proof of claim of authority by way of a legal notice process and the CITY OF JOONDALUP refuses to provide a valid proof of claim?
Does the CITY OF JOONDALUP acknowledge the consequences of using the copyrighted name ©Dawn Michelle Kelly without the expressed permission of Dawn Michelle Kelly under common law copyright pursuant to the notice sent by way of registered mail?
Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act 1913
- The CITY OF JOONDALUP stated that the CITY is not governed by the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (Cth) and sits outside the reMmit of this Commonwealth legislation, established under the authority of the Australia Act 1986? A: This Question will be taken on notice.
- What authority does the CITY OF JOONDALUP under the Local Government Act 1995 (WA)? A: This Question will be take on notice.
- Please provide the proclamation certificate and letters patent for the Local Government Act 1995 (WA)? A: This Question will be taken on notice.
- If the CITY OF JOONDALUP does have the authority to issue fines by way of the Fines Enforcement Registry can the CITY OF JOONDALUP provide evidence by way of the Proclamation Certificate, Letters Patent and the Notice of appointment of Governor giving the Fines Enforcement Registry royal Assent? A: This Question will be taken on notice.
- Can the CITY OF JOONDALUP provide the oath of office taken by Mayor Albert Jacob? A: This Question will be taken on notice.
- CITY OF JOONDALUP stated at the Council meeting Tuesday 25th July 2023 that the creation of the CITY OF JOONDALUP has no basis at law based upon the two referendums held on 18th May 1974 and 2nd September 1988 to finance and recognise local government to which neither proposal was carried, what authority then does the CITY OF JOONDALUP have to enforce the payment of Council rates?
- The CITY OF JOONDALUP stated at the Council meeting held on 25th July 2023 that the is falls outside of the Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act 2014, is that because it is a business under the state?
Video Surveillance in the CITY OF JOONDALUP
- How many video surveillance cameras does the CITY OF JOONDALUP have set up and in operation?
- Please provide proof of Authority and Verification of our written and expressed consent by way of two wet ink signatures and witnessed that I have agreed to be recorded, photographed or videoed in accordance with the ‘SURVEILLANCE DEVICES ACT 2004 (cwth)?
- What lawful proof does the CITY OF JOONDALUP [ABN have that they are a legitimate Government Department duly constituted under the Constitution of Western Australia Act 1890 within the Commonwealth of Australia – Commonwealth Constitution Act 1900 (UK) Imperial not a Corporate Entity sworn pursuant to the Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations Act WA 2005 under penalty of perjury and without malice or mischief with unlimited liability?
- The CITY OF JOONDALUP Local government video surveillance funded by the WA Government is now implementing an extensive and intrusive video surveillance of the people of Western Australia. If we are suspected of committing a crime please provide the lawful warrant you have to conduct a criminal investigation against us pursuant to;
Crimes Act 1914 – S. 15HI Effect of section 15HH on other laws relating to criminal investigation;
‘CRIMES ACT 1914 – SECT 23DF Magistrate may extend investigation period’; ‘CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ACT 2006 – SECT 4 (WA’), ‘CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ACT 2006 – SECT 7’.
- Please provide lawful evidence allowing any party, Government or Authority to initiate a criminal investigation against us without reasonable grounds, or suspected on reasonable grounds of committing a crime;
‘CRIMES ACT 1914 – SECT 23YI: Proof of belief or suspicion; In any proceedings, the burden lies on the prosecution to prove on the balance of probabilities that a constable had a belief on reasonable grounds, or suspected on reasonable grounds, as to a matter referred to in this Part’
‘CRIMES ACT 1914 – SECT 15HC
Effect of sections 15HA and 15HB on other laws relating to criminal investigation
Sections 15HA and 15HB do not apply to a person’s conduct that is, or could have been, authorised under Commonwealth law or a law of a State or Territory relating to the following:
(a) arrest or detention of individuals;
(b) searches of individuals;
(c) entry onto, or searches or inspection of, premises;
(d) searches, inspections or seizures of other property;
(e) forensic procedure;
(f) electronic surveillance devices or telecommunications interception;
(g) identification procedures;
(h) the acquisition or use of assumed identities;
(i) any other matter concerning powers of criminal investigation’
- What companies/CEO’s have the CITY OF JOONDALUP engaged/contracted with to install, maintain and monitor the video surveillance cameras within the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Who monitors the video surveillance cameras for the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Where is the video surveillance footage stored and monitored?
- Who is ultimately responsible for the usage and privacy of the video surveillance footage?
- What consent have I given to have photographic footage and images taken, monitored and stored of me?
Who maintains the surveillance Cameras?
- How many private contractors are employed by the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Who or what department makes the decisions regarding choosing specific contractors for specific tasks?
- Which company/s installed/maintains/monitors the video surveillance within the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Who made the ultimate decision of choosing this/these video surveillance company/s?
- How much does the CITY OF JOONDALUP spend on monitoring the people within the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
Validity of the CITY OF JOONDALUP
- Is the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution 1900 (UK) imperial valid law in the state of Western Australia and therefore the CITY OF JOONDALUP Council?
- Was the CITY OF JOONDALUP aware that in the ACTS AMENDMENT AND REPEAL (COURTS AND LEGAL PRACTICE) ACT 2003 section 8, the Crown was removed from every court in Western Australia without a referendum?
- Answering yes or no. Was the CITY OF JOONDALUP established without the consent of the people after two referendums held on 18th May 1974 and 2nd September 1988 to finance and recognise local government to which neither proposal was carried?
- If the CITY OF JOONDALUP was established without the consent of We the people what authority does the CITY OF JOONDALUP have to issue any fines or infringement?
Wages and Salaries
- What is the total amount that the CITY OF JOONDALUP spends on wages/salaries for employees of the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- What is the highest wage/salary to lowest wage/salary of each position/office/employee (job title only) in the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Can the CITY OF JOONDALUP provide full accounting of the wages, bonuses, incentives, expenses, benefits of each employee of the CITY OF JOONDALUP job title only?
- Who decides how much money each employee of the CITY OF JOONDALUP will be paid?
- Did the CITY OF JOONDALUP terminate an employment contract for any employee at any time if they chose not to take a COVID 19 jab?
Is the CITY OF JOONDALUP a business?
- Does the CITY OF JOONDALUP have an Australian Business Number?
- Is the CITY OF JOONDALUP a business? Yes or No.
- Is the CITY OF JOONDALUP doing business name ‘JOONDALUP RECEPTION CENTRE’ as listed on Dun and Bradstreet? Yes or No
- Is the CITY OF JOONDALUP [ABN] bound by the CORPORATIONS ACT 2001?
- Please provide proof that the ATO does not class Local Governments and Councils as ABN Trading Corporations.
Legislative instruments to validate fines imposed by the CITY OF JOONDALUP
- Can the CITY OF JOONDALUP please provide the name of every Act/legislative instrument used to validate the CITY OF JOONDALUP issuance of any and every fine the CITY OF JOONDALUP issues?
- How much revenue is raised from fines and infringements within the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Where does the money/revenue raised from the Fines and Infringement notices end up and who ultimately decides where this money is spent?
- What percentage of fines and infringements issued by the CITY OF JOONDALUP ends up in court?
- Who is ultimately responsible for any and every fine issued by the CITY OF JOONDALUP to be enforced by way of the Fines Enforcement Registry?
Over-reach of Office
- Can the CITY OF JOONDALUP explain what accountability processes and safeguards are in place to ensure that the CITY OF JOONDALUP Mayor, Councillors and Management staff do not over reach the parameters of their office?
- If the Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act 2013 does not apply to the CITY OF JOONDALUP, does this Act apply to the State Government?
- In the interest of full disclosure and transparency, can every Councillor including the mayor disclose their political affiliations and whether or not they are members of any political parties ie Labor/liberal/Greens etc and if they choose not to disclose their political affiliations what is the reasoning/ideology behind this?
- What steps have the CITY OF JOONDALUP taken to ensure that any political agendas affiliations/ideologies of every councillor and the Mayor do not influence decisions made by the CITY OF JOONDALUP Council?
- Can the CITY OF JOONDALUP confirm or deny that the labor Government of Western Australia funds and influences the policies of the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Is the generation of profit a priority for the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- How much revenue is raised by the CITY OF JOONDALUP from rates?
- What are the consequences for choosing not the pay council rates to the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- In order to determine that the CITY OF JOONDALUP is not engaged in predatory business practices can the CITY OF JOONDALUP on and for the public record provide a full accounting including records, ledgers and documents that relate to the accounting of this account from the inception to the present date.
- Yes or No answer. Is the CITY OF JOONDALUP a business and therefore subject to the laws governing commerce such as the Corporations Act 2001, Fair trading Act 2010 (WA), Criminal Code Act 1913 (WA) etc?
- Was the CITY OF JOONDALUP’s decision to continue using Glyphosate as a means of weed control a financial decision?
- Can the CITY OF JOONDALUP release the names of the Companies who supply Glyphosate to the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Did the CITY OF JOONDALUP consider the work health and safety protocols for applying and exposing staff/contractors/general public/animals to Glyphosate and can the CITY OF JOONDALUP produce the MDS sheet and risk management plan for negating the risk to staff/contractors and the general public?
- Does the CITY OF JOONDALUP have an insurance policy for potential claims made against the CITY OF JOONDALUP regarding injury/harm/loss of life and or health as a result of the CITY OF JOONDALUP’s use of Glyphosate policy?
- What studies/reports have been conducted by the CITY OF JOONDALUP to determine the safety of Glyphosate on animals/water table/men/women/children and can the CITY OF JOONDALUP supply these studies/reports on and for the record?
- Can the CITY OF JOONDALUP provide a full accounting ledgers of the CITY OF JOONDALUP and a detailed specific proof of records and explanation of where any and all funds, payments, proceeds and profits as well as renumeration of employees/CEO’s/CFO’s/Stakeholders/Directors and all Officers of the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- Yes or no answer. Are there any parties that have financial interests in the implementation of the Hillarys Groin project?
- Does the CITY OF JOONDALUP consider conflicts of interest when allocating tenders for example family members/partners/friends etc?
- Are the following councillors members of any political parties? Cr Adrian Hill, Cr Christine Hamilton-Prime, JP, Cr Christopher May, JP, Cr Daniel Kingston, Cr John Chester, Cr John Logan, Cr John Raftis, Cr Nige Jones, Cr Russ Fishwick, JP, Cr Russell Poliwka, Cr Suzanne Thompson, Cr Tom McLean, JP and Mayor Albert Jacob of the CITY OF JOONDALUP.
- Does the Mayor and the CEO have investments/ affiliations/ engagements that may influence their decision making concerning financial or otherwise regarding the CITY OF JOONDALUP on any level?
CITY OF JOONDALUP Fines and Infringements
- Who is the man or woman ultimately responsible to forward any fine and infringement issued by the CITY OF JOONDALUP?
- If a legal notice is sent to the CITY OF JOONDALUP’s CEO is he/she then not obliged to respond to any legal notice received in his/her capacity of CITY OF JOONDALUP CEO?
- If a legal notice sent by the Fines Enforcement Registry are there consequences to ignoring/not responding to these forementioned notices?
- If the CEO ignores or chooses not to respond to a legal notice what are the consequences for their actions?
- Is the CEO of the CITY OF JOONDALUP aware of the consequences of copyright breach?